Personal Data Protection Policies
This Notice is issued by First N Ever Jewellery Trading. (KPKT License No: WL5871/10/01-9/101024) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “First N Ever”) as a data user pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), and it shall apply to you as a data subject.
For the purposes of this Notice, the expression “personal data”, “sensitive personal data”, “data subject”, “data user” and “data processor” shall have the meaning as defined in the PDPA.
You hereby consent that we may collect, record, hold, store, use and/or otherwise process your personal data and sensitive personal data. This consent shall remain applicable until we receive a written revocation of consent from you.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion at any time to refuse to provide or immediately suspend and/or terminate, any or all of our services to you in the event you refuse to grant or withdraw or revoke the consent referred to in paragraph 3, or limit the processing of your data.
We may collect, record, hold, store, use and/or otherwise process your personal data in any medium whether in hard copy, electronically or otherwise. Information submitted to us may be saved and transmitted to our servers in Malaysia. You hereby consent to a cross-border transfer of your personal data and sensitive personal data for the purposes set out in paragraph 9 below.
Personal data includes but not limited to name, address, copies and details of identification documents, contact details, details of bank account, employment history, credit and references check, marital status, health status, commission or alleged commission of offence, personal financial and social security detail. We may also collect, record, hold, store and/or process the following information: device information, log information such as date, time, and length of your each visit to our website, browsing history, internet protocol address, cookies and location information. You may refuse to accept the cookies. However, you may not be able access to certain sections or features of our website if you refuse to accept the cookies.
You hereby consent that we may also collect, record, hold, store, use and/or otherwise process your information from other sources and you hereby irrevocably authorize us to process any of your information which we may require from any sources. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we may collect or otherwise process your information from any third party background checks, any credit reporting agency, any medical practitioner or laboratory, any regulatory authorities, agencies, government department and any authority central depository or depository agent, for the following purposes:
- to conduct credit checks and/or litigation checks on you;
- to obtain any information relating to your credit intelligence, profile and other credit information
Data processors include any person or organisation that is not a data user that processes personal data on our behalf and/or on our instructions. You hereby consent that we may appoint any data processors of our choice to process your personal data and sensitive personal data.
You hereby acknowledge, confirm and consent that we may collect, record, hold, store, use and/or otherwise process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in all matters pertaining to the contract entered or to be entered into between you and us;
- for the purposes of processing your application, request and/or queries;
- for the purposes of providing you with our services;
- for the purposes of internal control and risk management;
- to conduct analysis and evaluation of our website and services in order to assist us to improve our website and services;
- monitoring compliance with the agreement in paragraph (a) and our rules and policies for the time being in force, your access to our website and any other applicable laws;
- complying with the compliance and disclosure requirements of any and all governmental and/or quasigovernment departments, agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies;
- complying with any legal obligation binding on us under any law, rule, regulation, by-law, order, guideline, directive, policy and such other requirements in force and as amended from time to time;
- enforcing our rights under the agreement in paragraph (a) and our rules and policies for the time being in force, your access to our website, or any other applicable laws to defend our rights;
- for the purposes of record-keeping in the ordinary course of our business;
- for the purposes of circulating, transmitting and/or delivering to you, by any means (including emails, short messaging services, regular mails and other means), promotional materials (including products, services, new launches, upcoming events, promotions, advertisements, marketing and commercial materials) relating to our services; and
- for any purposes relating to or in connection with our business.
You may request access to and correction of, your personal data and/or limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data and sensitive personal data, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we may refuse your data access request in accordance with the PDPA.
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data that you provide to us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up-to-date, and you shall promptly keep it us informed in the event the personal data is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date and you shall provide us the true, accurate, complete, and updated personal data.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and from time to time and a notice of such amendments will be made available to you through written notice or other mode which we view appropriate and suitable. You shall send us a written revocation of consent if you do not agree to continue processing your personal data in accordance with the revised Notice.
Should you wish to request for access to your Personal Information, request for amendment/correction of such Personal Information or provide any feedback to First N Ever on this Privacy Policies, you may contact us at the following address, phone no. and/or e-mail:-
First N Ever Jewellery Trading (001633352-A)
B26-3A, Tower B, Vertical Business Suite, Bangsar South, No. 8 Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur